Maintaining and supporting imaging and printing devices can put a strain on a company’s IT personnel and resources. With growing demands and rationalization, it is increasingly difficult to refresh aging devices and keep up with maintenance and training.
Alfa Logos Inc.understands the challenges organizations are facing today. We offer a range of solutions to help your business save time and money. Through an analysis of your print environment Alfa Logos Inc.can design a Managed Print Service solution tailored to your needs. The services listed can be scaled for your team, department or company-wide.
Challenges Impacting Your Business:
- 20% of all Help Desk service requests are Printer related
- 15% of Help Desk resources are spent resolving Imaging and Printing issues
MANAGED PRINT COMPONENTS
Most companies are not aware of the true cost of managing their printing environment. Alfa Logos Inc.understands the challenges companies are facing today. We offer a range of solutions to help your business save time and money. Through an analysis of your print environment Alfa Logos Inc.can design a Managed Print Service solution tailored to your needs.
- Deployment and installation: Transition support, logistics support, integration into the network
- Management, maintenance, and support of your printing devices: Support of IT, support of users, training, single helpdesk support, Preventive maintenance when required to maximize device uptime, automated management of consumables
- Installation and configuration of administrative tools: Report on device effectiveness, report on cost effectiveness, reduce cost by improving visibility over your printing fleet, improvement based on data collected, remote monitoring and proactive maintenance
- Destruction of Information and Recycling of Equipment: Alfa Logos’s services and solutions offering can assist your organization in helping regain control over your printing fleet while reducing the costs of supporting these assets.
MANAGED PRINT BENEFITS
- Corporate objective
- Financial impact
- Users productivity
- Cost reduction
- Design with best practices and industry standards
- Print policies
- Management tools